Quality Assurance Policy
Quality Assurance Policy / Warranty Conditions
- Our Quality Assurance Policy applies to all products manufactured and distributed by SANKYO Oilless Group.
- The Quality Assurance Policy also applies to all products manufactured and/or purchased by SANKYO Oilless Industry and its subsidiaries or by authorized distributors of the company, as well as to the products listed in the SANKYO Oilless Group product catalog (hereinafter referred to as the "Catalog").
- The policy applies to all products listed in our catalog or purchased from us and our authorized dealers.
- Products from third-party suppliers are subject to the warranty of the respective manufacturer and not to the warranty conditions of the SANKYO Oilless Group.
- The warranty does not apply to products sold under the same product name but not manufactured by SANKYO Oilless Group.
- The warranty does not apply to products that have been copied by third parties and distributed under a different brand name.
Although there may be slight differences in appearance, shape, color, etc. due to different manufacturing locations, the product is unrestricted in terms of function and performance.
The warranty period for products covered by these warranty conditions is 12 months from the date of shipment of the product to the customer. However, if separate warranty conditions for individual products are listed separately in the catalog, these conditions shall apply to this respective product.
The warranty does not cover defects in the product that fall under the following categories (1) through (6):
- Defects resulting from normal wear and tear under normal use
- Defects caused by use outside the conditions of use or application described in the applicable catalog for that product
- Defects caused by a use other than that described in the respective catalog for the respective product
- Defects caused by improper storage and storage conditions after shipment of the products
- Defects caused by force majeure such as earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, or other natural disasters, fire, war, or conflict
- Minor rust, scratches, or stains that do not affect the function of the product
Scope of warranty
The remedy for a warranty claim shall generally be replacement or repair of the defective product. Apart from our liability as manufacturers under the Product Liability Act, our warranty liability is limited to the sales price of the product covered by the warranty. Product defects must be reported in writing without delay, at the latest, however, within one week of delivery.