For a good distribution of the solid lubricant between the sliding element and the sliding partner, a small sliding gap is needed. This happens once by abrasion and by swelling from the depots in the micrometer range. As a result, pairing with clearance "0" is not possible using our bronze lubricants with solid lubricant, which would inevitably result in jamming.
Bronze bushings with for example type SOB, narrows in the bore after insertion of the tolerance range F7 to a tolerance range H7; Prerequisites for this are:
· the tolerance of the housing bote with H7
· a corresponding wall thickness of the housing
· the control of the best wall strength of the socket
From the experience of the most diverse use cases, the following tolerance fields should be used when against run partner preferred:
· for the highest precision in cutting tool / mold construction: guide column h6
· for highest accuracy in general engineering: shaft f7, e7
· for heavy loads in heavy machinery: shaft d8, e8
· for extreme cases in plant construction / furnace operation / offshore: bushing D9, shaft e8
Plates, angle strips u. on. Elements of bronze m. FSS
According to the case of application and the desired accuracy, between 0.02 and 0.15 mm. In general, guide slides are made to give a clearance of 0.05 mm and a vertical clearance of 0.1 mm.
Suitable sliding partners for Sankyo Oilless Bushes and Plates are gas nitrated or hardened steel alloys with HRC > 35.
In order to ensure an optimal sliding beahaviour, the difference in hardeness between the sliding material and sliding partner should at least be 100 HB.
The surface roughness of the sliding partner should be Rz = 3...6,3 µm (grinding).
If guides, like in large dies of punching tools, are continuously moved apart during operation, the counterpart partner should be provided with correspondingly generous centering chamfers.